Friday, October 30, 2009

Are we failing?

An incident..

Few days back I was riding on my bike. It was moderate traffic. I was riding in my lane being careful. Suddenly a guy came out of nowhere on a bike on my wrong side. I slowed down, as the car ahead of me had done so. This guy, on my wrong side took this opportunity, and cut across me from front to make way for himself. Quite a normal incident. But I had to brake very hard, else I would be ramming into him and we both could be hurt. But this guy, seemingly oblivious to the happenings, kept on driving. I had to shout to get his attention. Immediately he slowed down and came level with me. What happened would be completely outrageous. He kept staring at me as I said," Is this the way to drive, cutting across?". He replied,"So? What happened?". I asked," Can't atleast switch on your turn signal?". "My turn signal is not working,so?", was his reply in a high voice. I informed that he could have atleast given hand signal. To which he raised his voice and said,"No, I do not want t0 give signal, so what will you do?" Then he kept staring at me with a meaner look. He had a pillion rider with him who started ma

No comments:

Post a Comment